The 11 best landing page builders are:
There are differences among them because some of them are software specialized specifically for creating landing pages. And some of them are software with other functionality, and creating a landing page is only a part of it.
ClickFunnels is a self-hosted solution, a software that allows you to create landing pages and sales funnels. You’ll get an SSL certificate automatically that will make sure your page is secured. ClickFunnels also integrates with almost all available email marketing software. If you want an easy to use but also feature robust software, ClickFunnels is one of the best in the market.
You don’t need to have technical skills, or use WordPress. However, if you cancel your account, all of your pages won’t be available. You also can’t move them to other software if you want to leave ClickFunnels. What you can do is download all of your contacts and members you got from your funnels.
- Easy to use
- A lot of integrations with other software
- A/B testing
- Converting done for you templates
- Less customizable than other landing pages software
- Only landing page software. You can’t create full websites. Also if you want an email marketing software, you’ll have to either upgrade to the full suite or buy a 3rd party one.
- $97/month for Startup Plan; $297/month for the full ClickFunnels suite
Leadepages is an excellent solution for entrepreneurs that are tight on budget. They also have a massive library of templates that you can choose from and design. You can also have sub-accounts if you have workers.
- 200+ Landing Page Templates
- Free Hosting
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- Weekly Group Coaching
- Facebook & Instagram Ad Builder
- Unlimited A/B Split Testing only in the higher tier bundle (48/mo).
- There aren’t online Sales and Payments in the standard version (25/mo).
- There aren’t Email Trigger Links in the standard version (25/mo).
- $25/month for the Standard Plan; $48/month for the Pro Plan; $199/month for the Advanced Plan
Instapage is another excellent platform to host your landing pages at ease. They have more than 200 templates. No coding or developer work needed. Most people that use Instapage praise their easy to use user interface. Instapage has solutions specifically for Google ads, Facebook ads, and more.
- 200+ templates
- Built-in analytics with A/B testing
- Direct integration with Google Adwords, Facebook and Google Analytics
- Conversion Analytics
- A lot of features like global blocks and AMP pages are available only in the enterprise plan.
- 99$ for the core plan, and a customized price for the enterprise plan, according to your needs.
As the name suggests, Unbounce’s philosophy is to make sure your visitors won’t bounce off of your pages. For the base plan, you can create up to 75 landing pages and eight popups and sticky bars. You also get A/B testing and a lot of integrations with other software.
- A/B testing
- 125+ templates
- WordPress integration
- Unlimited Domains
- Don’t have sub-accounts in the base version
- Don’t have AMP landing pages in the base version
- $79/month for Essential; $159/month for Premium; $399/month for Enterprise
Wishpond is a unique software on this list because you have two options of using Wishpond. The first is the regular do it by yourself approach. The latter is the done-for-you approach. They do everything for you, so if you’re a business owner but no marketer, Wishpond can be your solution.
- Unlimited landing pages even in the base plan
- You have unlimited popups in the base plan
- Unlimited user accounts
- A/B Testing is not in the base plan
- API Access is not in the base plan
- $49/month for Starting-Out plan; $99/month for Everything You Need plan; $199/month for Rapid Growth plan
Wix is a self-hosted platform for making websites, not only landing pages. So, in that regard, it’s different than the other software we’ve mentioned thus far. You can build landing pages with it, but its main focus is on creating websites. Also, Wix, at its core, is free to use. If you tight on budget Wix could be an excellent choice. Their paid plans are way cheaper than the other platforms we’ve mentioned until now.
- Very cheap compared to the other self-hosted software competition
- You can create full-blown websites an not only landing pages
- SEO friendly
- Wix’s main functionality is not creating landing pages, but instead creating sites.
- Limited bandwidth and storage
- $17 for the basic business plan; $25 for the unlimited business plan; $35 for the business VIP plan.
- Keep note that there are cheaper plans, but they are for bloggers and not businesses that need to sell products on their pages and websites.
Elementor is not standalone software. It is like Brizy and Divi, which we will talk about later, are plugins made for WordPress. The beauty of Elementor though is that at its core, its a free software. You do have to buy hosting and install WordPress, which could be intimidating for beginners and has its learning curves. Therefore, if you want to learn how to use WordPress, click here to read our guide.
When you use Elementor, you can install on top of it a lot of 3rd party add-ons, which you can check here. A lot of them are free. If you want to use the pro version for up to 1000 sites and not only one or three, you should go with the high tier plan which will cost you $199/year. It’s still way cheaper than most landing pages software out there.
- A lot of functionality, you can build sites, landing pages, and popups.
- 300+ pro templates
- 50+ Pro Widgets
- WooCommerce builder
- You can use 3rd party add ons to extend Elementor’s functionality
- Need to use WordPress which has its learning curves
- You need to host your website yourself through a hosting company which can be intimidating for non-tech people.
- Don’t have unlimited sites, but if you’re not a large company, 1000 will suffice.
- $49/year for the personal plan, one website; $99/year for three sites, and $199 for thousand websites.
Brizy is newer than Elementor. Thus it has fewer features and less 3rd party compatibility. However, Brizy is growing fast and has two features that Elementor doesn’t have. Firstly, it has a very successful life-time plan. And secondly, Brizy has a feature called Brizy cloud. The idea is that you log in to their website with your username, design everything on the cloud, and then you can host it on every platform you want. You can move it to WordPress or other platforms of your choice. Alternatively, you can use Brizy’s Amazon hosting.
- Has a lifetime plan
- You can use it as a plugin for WordPress or as a cloud platform
- Has many professional templates for landing pages and websites
- New and still lacking features that other mature software have
- $49/year for three sites; $99/year for unlimited sites; $299 for lifetime use
It is another WordPress plugin that we recommend because of its amazing features and functionality. Divi also has a life-time plan, which can be great for designers and large businesses.
- As good as Elementor and also have a life-time plan
- Easy to use
- Hundreds of templates and they are adding new ones each week
- Divi doesn’t have an excellent 3rd party add-ons like Elementor
- No popup builder
- $89/year for unlimited websites; $249-lifetime access one-time fee
GetResponse is an email marketing software at its core. However, it has a landing page and funnels that you can use directly in your email marketing campaigns, which is amazing. If you find the functionality of their landing page software sufficient, you don’t need to use other external software though, like ClickFunnels to integrate with GetResponse. However, bear in mind that it’s pretty basic and might not meet your requirements if you’re a marketing company.
- You’re paying for the email marketing software and also getting landing page software at that same price
- Basic and has limited functionality
- Depends on the number of subscribers you have. The above image of pricing is relevant to up to 1000 subscribers
Like GetResponse, MailChimp is an email marketing software at its core. However, it’s still one of our recommendations out of the 11 Best Landing Page Builders For Your Business, because it’s free to start using and experimenting with the software. You can then upgrade based on your preferences.
- Free to use, while you get the basic features and you can upgrade later on
- basic templates and marketing CRM for free
- You’ll eventually have to pay for the premium packages to form a legitimate business
- If your primary business model if affiliate marketing, MailChimp may not be a wise choice. Read their terms of service here to learn more.
- $0 for the free plan; $9.99 for the essential; $14.99 for the standard; $299 for the premium (applicable to 10K contacts, if you have more in the future, you’ll pay more for each plan respectively)
11 Best Landing Page Builders – In Conclusion
In conclusion, we suggest that in addition to this article, go to two or three software that you liked, and carefully examine their pricing plans. However, remember that some of them are free, so you can experiment with the free versions before you buy the software.
You have to choose to either choose software like ClickFunnels or LeadPages. They are designed specifically for building landing pages and sales funnels. Those landing page software are also self-hosted, meaning you don’t have a backend and don’t need to manage your landing pages technically.
On the other hand, you can choose a WordPress plugin like Elementor or Divi. After that, you’ll buy hosting yourself (meaning you’ll have more technical things to tweak). But those are way cheaper, and you pay either yearly or a one-time payment. Your only concern is to pay for hosting, which is very affordable. It won’t be as easy as using ClickFunnels, for example, in the beginning, but it’s worth it if you put the time to learn WordPress.
The last option is to go with an email marketing software that includes basic landing page functionality. It’s great for beginners, and later you can move to custom software and integrate it with your email marketing software. The choice is yours, but make sure you check the pricing page carefully before you buy and compare the one you want to buy with the others. What is your favorite landing page software? Write to us in the comments.